Saturday, April 3, 2010

easter flowers

I just wanted to share the simple flower arrangement I made for Easter this year. Fresh orange tulips in a vase surrounded by jelly beans! The bunny topiaries are actually candles that I bought from a boutique years ago. The carrots perched on teacups are also candles. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and may the bunny bring you something sweet. Next week, I'll start posting the details of my daughter's upcoming birthday party and I am planing another giveaway for my 100th post. So stay tuned!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love the jelly beans in the vase- it looks beautiful! Thank you for suggesting the Family Fun recipe for hot cross buns. I went with that recipe and they were delicious!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad to hear that the recipe was good. I'll have to try it too! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!