Thursday, April 1, 2010

some bunny loves you



Look at the adorable petite bunny boxes I found. They remind me of little french casserole dishes. I filled these with mini eggs- because they are delicious and they matched the colors of the bunnies perfectly! I wrapped them in cellophane and added cards that read " to some bunny I think is really great" and gave them to my daughters pre-school teachers. Since I once was a teacher, I know how much effort goes into each day and I remember receiving little gifts here and there from my students that always used to brighten my day. I hope this little gesture did too.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Where did you find them?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittanie-
    I got these at my local Marshall's about a month ago. Glad to hear that you like them too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It!